Frequently Asked Questions

Spread the love

Student Visa

There are a few factors which affect the number of documents you will be asked to provide to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) such as the level of your country, the type of education provider you are applying to and other historical factors. However, you will definitely need to have a CoE along with your passport and other similar documents. To find out more about what you need, check out the website of Home Affairs.
Category: Student Visa

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Load More